STA Plaza is still open to the public, although some sections are closed:
- Public seating and waiting areas are closed.
- The Paratransit waiting area is open.
- Subway, Pizza Rita, Metro PCS and Joe’s Mini-Mart remain open. (Take-out only at Subway and Pizza Rita.)
- Spokane Public Library at the Plaza is open Tuesday to Saturday 10-6. Closed Sunday to Monday.
- Plaza security is limiting the number of people in the public areas to about 50.
You can enter the Plaza to speak with Customer Service, purchase or exchange bus passes, pick up schedules, check real-time schedule information, and use the public restrooms.
Closures and limitations on the number of people in the Plaza were enacted to comply with Governor Jay Inslee’s prohibition on large gatherings of people.
Keeping STA Plaza Clean
- Contact surfaces at STA Plaza are disinfected four times a day.
- An effervescent disinfectant is used to kill germs and viruses.
- An electro-static mist bonds the solution to metal surfaces.
- Benches, handrails, elevator buttons, vending machines, ATMs and more are treated four times daily.